- Fish (but not shellfish)
- White rice (but not brown rice, nor wild rice)
- Coconut Fat
- Greens (like green-leaf salad)
- Maybe some tubers or carrots (maybe)
I would try to eat only from the above list, for at least a month. Prepare the foods freshly if possible, and best not to use anything that comes with a ingredient list.
And I would especially remove the following foods from my diet, for at least a month:
- Remove all dairy, beef, veal and lamb
- Remove all cereal grains
- Remove all seed oils (with the sole exception of coconut fat) and remove margarine!
- Remove eggs and chicken
- Remove all other meats and shellfish (except fish)
- Remove all sugar ("sucrose") and fructose (and remove honey, and even go so far and remove all fruits except plantains)
- Remove soy
- Remove beans/lentils/pulse and so on
This would still be not a perfect way to find out what health problem is caused by what food, but it would enormously help compared to the blind stumbling that I had to do.