- I used a different brand of toothpaste yesterday morning (I have not used that brand for some time now).
- I had a long test, which was a bit stressful (but not overly stressful).
- I increased my sugar intake yesterday afternoon: six cubes of sugar and a banana (both of which I had avoided the weeks before).
- The banana was quite ripe. It was OK, but not quite ripe (the peel was only yellow, not getting black yet).
- In the evening I ate a liverwurst (the brand of liverwurst was fine the last time, and they declared everything to be pork).
So was it the toothpaste, the stress, the sugar, the banana or the liverwurst? Damn, if I knew… At the moment I tend to go with the toothpaste theory, closely followed by the banana. The liverwurst might have been a problem, but I think the stress and the sugar are unrelated (but I am not sure).
Damn, damn, damn.