I challenge the person (all those anonymous VP62 posts seem the same to me) to provide me the following:
- The gene-sequence of XMRV/(P)MLV/"HGRV", as supplied from the Mikovits/WPI
- The primer/probe sequences, as supplied by the Mikovits/WPI
- The gene-sequence of VP62
- The primer/probe sequences which are supposed to be "calibrated" only to VP62
- A explanation (using the material above) why the primer/probes from (4) work only with regards to VP62 (3) – and why they can not work with XMRV (1).
Dr. Mikovits has supposedly worked with "HGRVs" for over two years, cultured them in the lab, categorically ruled out any form of contamination – so she should have lots and lots of data, which should have been published for other researchers to use.
Yet, somehow, I guess none of those anoymouses (in case there is more than one) who go on, and on, and on, and on, and on why VP62 matters, none will be able to provide this material. Prove me wrong.
[By the way, to all possible commenters: Post comments about VP62 here and only here. Any comments about VP62 on other posts will be deleted. You have been warned.]